It' a very interesint blog, beginning that the picture of the glass jaja is so curious jaja. I want that you help me to learning make the ALEXANDER coctails, I need the ingredients and step by step the preparation. Please :D Or any other coctails that you can explain me how to do it. Thaks
Remember to include readings, images, etc.
ResponderEliminarAre you going to focus in the history of the liquors or in the preparation of cocktails?
ResponderEliminarby: Zuleima Vásquez
Alex 3
I thin that you would add information of the diferents tips of licour in the world.
ResponderEliminarTo Zuleima Vásquez: the main idea is all things that have a relation with the liquor, that includes history, mits, how to make cocktails, the risk
ResponderEliminarTo Gustavo: thanks for the coment we would put more informations
ResponderEliminarI love the beers and brandy, but it isn't bad. the liquor the best in this world.
ResponderEliminarJuan Pablo Sepúlveda R.
It' a very interesint blog, beginning that the picture of the glass jaja is so curious jaja.
ResponderEliminarI want that you help me to learning make the ALEXANDER coctails, I need the ingredients and step by step the preparation. Please :D
Or any other coctails that you can explain me how to do it. Thaks
Giovanny Casas (alex 4)