viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

English project

Liquor's World


Our Project it's about the liquor's world as the title says. With this, we are trying to show some curious data from liquors, show some videos about doing cocktails, show how important it's know the risk of drink lots of alcohol, maybe introduce some history of type of liquors, and all about liquors.

The final day we are thinking a sort of interview or a TV show.

We are
Ximena, Jhonatan, Thomas and Cristhian.

We will try to speak about the history of some kind of liquors, give some historys about the experience of being drunked, tell some jokes, give some statistics and finally a surprise factor.

For this time we are sure only about the rol of Ximena, she'll be the interviewer, and the rest of us will be the bartender, a client who will tell us his experience, and another client that will tell the jokes.

11 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for your report.

    I like the idea of a tv show or an interview.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this blog is interesting, the topic is very interesting addition to reporting about the origin of some unknown liquor.

    (Deisy Guzmán, English 3)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this is an issue that I like and I know a lot about spirits through this blog.

    (Jhon Fredy Zuluaga, English 3)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. To daisy: thanks for the comment we would try to put the history about latin-american liquors

    ResponderEliminar
  5. To jhon fredy: thanks is god to find people with the same ideas, if you have an interesting idea plese told us

    ResponderEliminar
  6. cool, you should show indian's liquors.
    you should bring a tasting too.

    att: ramón.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. very cool your idea of te proyect.I expect a lot from it because it's something very interesting to learn about and how the culture of each country is reflected in them.
    Angelica Arrieta Herrera

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hello this is good blog, i look very interesting know about the topic.
    Elizabeth Lopez

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I like your project.
    I work in a Restaurant-Bar and I have learned about the preparation of cocktails and artesanal beers.
    If you need anything let me know.

    (Pamela Bernal)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. CARLOS ALMANZA
    I hope you can develop in a good way this common interest topic and people who are following this blog can realize that “tasting liquors” is truly a skill, not something anyone can just do.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. this is a very interesting topic, I think all of us are curious to know more about the subject of liqueurs, to choose the best option at the time to celebrate or celebrate. and spend a nice time with some good alcoholic drinks.
    Gabriel Fdo. Ochoa A.

    ResponderEliminar